“War” is a dirty word on Ragnarok. For the past hundred years, the planet’s human inhabitants have been trying to rebuild their civilization after a self-inflicted nuclear holocaust. The event—which they call the “Great Destruction”—was so traumatic they’ve destroyed all the records and refuse to talk about it, other than to swear it will never ever happen again. At least, that’s what they tell the Lunar Free State’s contact team.
Unfortunately, not all the inhabitants agree on what that peaceful society should look like, and their disagreement has reached the level of an armed conflict between two groups, one of which is supported by a covert ops team from the Confederated Nations of Earth. The locals may not be willing to call it a war… but the LFS ends up in the middle of it, just the same.
When a Confed Navy task force arrives to take over the planet, the LFS is forced to respond, taking the war that was never supposed to happen to the interstellar level.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. on February 24.
- “The Misfits,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on March 10.
- “The Last Argonaut,” a new Salvage universe novel by Ian J. Malone on March 17.
- “Prince Renegade,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on March 24.
- “Knightfall Under Keros,” a new Salvage novel by Melissa Olthoff on March 31.
- “Children of the Fall,” a new Fallen World novel by J.P. Chandler on April 7.
- “Defenders Rise,” a new 4HU novel by Mike Jack Stoumbos on April 14.
- “The Backbone of Surprise,” a new scfi novel by C.S. Ferguson on April 21.
- “Hunters and Hijinks,” a new Salvage novel by Steverson/Olthoff on April 28.
- “New Horizons,” a new scifi collection by Chris Kennedy on May 5.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “The Gathering Storm,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in Early March.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in late March.
- “It Takes All Kinds,” a new Salvage Title anthology in late March.
- “The Chimera Coup,” a new fantasy novel by Christopher G. Nuttall on April 4.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in early April.
- “Bestiarii,” a new scifi novel by James Tarr on April 11.
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid April.
- “Fire and Bone,” a new scifi novel by James Tarr on May 30.
- “The Ghosts of Xicotepec,” a new scifi novel by James Tarr on July 4.
Leave a Reply