Taken from their planet and their century, they are…the Lost Soldiers.
Colonel Murphy has decided the time has come to secure the information, weapons, and human capital necessary to mount orbital operations capable of defeating the invaders from Kulsis. To strengthen the Lost Soldiers’ planetside position, he sent Major Bo Moorefield’s mostly indig force to seize Imsurmik, one of the major J’Stull power centers in the Ashbands of R’Bak’s Hamain wastelands. But gaining control of the fortified town of twenty thousand is not the most crucial part of the mission.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new anthology by Kennedy/Ibson on June 4.
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.
- “Shank,” a new Hit World novel by Robert J. Krog on June 14.
- “The Ravening of Wolves,” a new 4HU novel by Rob Howell on June 18.
- “The Moon and Beyond,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on June 25
- “Hold the Line,” a new Chimera Company novel by Tim C. Taylor on July 2.
- “In the Wings,” a new 4HU anthology edited by Kennedy/Wandrey on July 9.
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage Title novel by Alex Rath on July 16.
- “Cherubim,” a new scifi novel by David Hallquist on July 23.
- “Watch the Skies,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novel by Charles E. Gannon on July 30.
- “Cherry Drop,” a new scifi novel by P.A. Piatt on August 13.
- “Someday the Stars” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on August 20.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “These Things We Do,” a new 4HU novel by Casey Moores on June 1.
- “They Call Me Princess,” a new Fallen World novel by J.P. Chandler on June 8.
- “Sword of Minerva,” a new 4HU novel by Mark Wandrey on June 15.
- “The Island of Dr. Laroue,” a new Fallen World novel by Kennedy/Woods on October 5.
- “Relations,” a new Fallen World novel by Brisco Woods on December 28.