Vetch’s captor wants him to escape…
Because she enjoys the chase.
Hostage, decoration, amusement: Vetch Arunsen has never been any of these things before, but he has to adapt fast if he’s to survive captivity at the exotic court of sector crime boss, Nyluga-Ree. His deadliest threat comes from the beautiful alien assassin who wants to sink her claws into him.
If Vetch runs, it won’t only be the assassin who comse for him. Through war zones, terraforming worlds, and intergalactic invasions, Nyluga-Ree will never abandon her pursuit. Honor demands it because of who she is.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.
- “The Street Survivors,” a new 4HU novel by Malone/Kennedy on May 21.
- “Shadows,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by William Alan Webb on May 28.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new anthology by Kennedy/Ibson on June 4.
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.