Enter the Dragons!
Mark Marshall and Lisa Woods run Charon’s Ferry, a business that offers what LifeEnders, Inc. will not: assisted suicide. And it’s legal because you’re not really committing suicide. You’re hiring The Ferry to murder you—in whatever creative manner you like—provided, of course, you’re willing to pay the Ferryman. A ride on the Ferry isn’t cheap…and you have to pay the Ferryman on this side of the river.
But Mark and Lisa are not what they appear. While that does let them complete lucrative contracts other Shooters can’t, it also has put them into the cross hairs of…someone or something else, and that being is tracking them for some unknown purpose. In addition to their unknown tracker, LEI also has them on their radar. After not seeing dragons in thousands of years, The Powers That Be don’t know whether to give them a Level 2 badge and hire them…or find some way to quietly get rid of them.
- “Smuggler Queen,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on May 14.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.
- “The Street Survivors,” a new 4HU novel by Malone/Kennedy on May 21.
- “Shadows,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by William Alan Webb on May 28.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new anthology by Kennedy/Ibson on June 4.
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.