Zack Monahan had it all ten years ago. A “rags to riches” story as anointed by the Sol system press, the human quarterback from the slums of Tretra took college warball by storm, smashing every record on the way to being the projected top pick in the next First Interstellar Warball Association amateur draft.
Then came the hit that shattered everything.
Deek Xatori never had a chance. An undersized player on the heels of his fifth roster cut in four seasons, the reeoli journeyman was headed home, hoping for one last shot at professional glory.
Neither being had much to offer to a cellar-dweller franchise on a backwater world, still reeling from the worst natural disaster in planetary history.
Welcome to the world of high-stakes interstellar warball, where craniums collide on the field, secrets lurk off it, and the fates of civilizations rise or fall on a single play. It’s also where a ragtag club of misfits, backed by a city of outcasts, just might find their opportunity for redemption.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Prince Renegade,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on March 24.
- “Knightfall Under Keros,” a new Salvage novel by Melissa Olthoff on March 31.
- “Children of the Fall,” a new Fallen World novel by J.P. Chandler on April 7.
- “Defenders Rise,” a new 4HU novel by Mike Jack Stoumbos on April 14.
- “The Backbone of Surprise,” a new scfi novel by C.S. Ferguson on April 21.
- “Hunters and Hijinks,” a new Salvage novel by Steverson/Olthoff on April 28.
- “New Horizons,” a new scifi collection by Chris Kennedy on May 5.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in late March.
- “It Takes All Kinds,” a new Salvage Title anthology in late March.
- “The Chimera Coup,” a new fantasy novel by Christopher G. Nuttall on April 4.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in early April.
- “Bestiarii,” a new scifi novel by James Tarr on April 11.
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid April.
- “Fire and Bone,” a new scifi novel by James Tarr on May 30.
- “The Ghosts of Xicotepec,” a new scifi novel by James Tarr on July 4.
Leave a Reply