Hazard survived the war… but can he survive the peace?
The empire defeated the Swarm at the Battle of Iris, but it came at a great cost. To win, Hazard King needed to reveal he was Crown Prince Henry and take command of the Imperial Fleet as War Leader. Now their enemy is suing for peace, something many in the empire don’t want to give.
There are even officers in his own fleet that wish to restart the war and eradicate the Swarm.
Hazard and his mother, Empress Elizabeth, face not only issues in the Isis System but across the empire. A rebellious system government decides the time is right to secede from the realm and takes hostages to ensure their success. As if things aren’t bad enough, their old foe, the Marxist Federation, loses control of a biological weapon that threatens the planet Lenin and the Empire of Britannia.
Hazard won the war, but winning the peace will be even more complicated. To do that, he’ll need to become… Prince Peacemaker.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Apprentice to the Gods,” a new scifi novel by D.T. Read on February 10.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on February 17.
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. on February 24.
- “The Misfits,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on March 10.
- “The Last Argonaut,” a new Salvage universe novel by Ian J. Malone on March 17.
- “Prince Renegade,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on March 24.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage universe novel by Alex Rath in late January.
- “The Gathering Storm,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid February.
- “Revolution Calling,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in late February.
- “The Executioners,” a new 4HU novel by Cordova/Novotny in late February.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in mid March.
- “It Takes All Kinds,” a new Salvage Title anthology in late March.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in early April.
Leave a Reply