Sometimes all you need is a little Sunshine… and a really big gun.
Captain Sunshine Luo, last surviving member of the Kakata Korps, has overcome much in her young life. Once a slave, later a mercenary and company owner, she has become the epitome of the word “survivor.” Now she needs to be something more.
Bonds forged in the heat of battle have strengthened her and the ones she loves, though the losses along the way have left scars upon her young and weary soul. With the help of her friends, she could save the unborn children of a nearly extinct people. While pursuing an alien who would steal the future of the species, Sunshine stumbles upon a damning truth which would expose the biggest secret in the known universe. In order to take it all down, she’s going to need some help from Earth’s first Peacemaker, Jessica Francis.
Alongside Jessica and her friends, and some new and unlikely allies, Sunshine prepares to take the fight somewhere no one ever dreamed, to bring what’s hidden into the light. What is the cost of truth… and who will pay the ultimate price for it?
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Prince Peacemaker,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on February 3.
- “Apprentice to the Gods,” a new scifi novel by D.T. Read on February 10.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on February 17.
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. on February 24.
- “The Misfits,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on March 10.
- “The Last Argonaut,” a new Salvage universe novel by Ian J. Malone on March 17.
- “Prince Renegade,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on March 24.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage universe novel by Alex Rath in late January.
- “The Gathering Storm,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid February.
- “Revolution Calling,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in late February.
- “The Executioners,” a new 4HU novel by Cordova/Novotny in late February.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in mid March.
- “It Takes All Kinds,” a new Salvage Title anthology in late March.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in early April.
Leave a Reply