A warrior without a war!
Lieutenant Paul Anderson is a Guardian driver, able to pilot the massive, thirty-meter-tall mecha “Point Break” from his cockpit high above the ground. There are only two problems—the Alliance won’t let him arm the giant mecha, and even if he could, he’s a long way from where any of the fighting is occurring. When Paul learns his mother’s been killed on Lewa, he wants to get some payback… but he can’t.
Captain GrabaLar, a Deoor, is a lot closer to the war. The CO of the 27th Missile Battalion’s Alpha Company, he’s called back to the fighting when the humans pull out of Trook Seven to defend Lewa. Unfortunately, his position is exposed, and he’s likely to be overrun when the Gimfa show up, which he’s sure they will. He’d like nothing more than to leave the fighting to the Guardians… but there aren’t any to be had.
When the Gimfa—giant aliens bigger than a Guardian mecha—arrive on Trook Seven, though, Paul’s faced with an almost unwinnable fight, and he learns to appreciate the saying, “Be careful what you ask for.” For GrabaLar, he never asked for any of it… but he’s going to get it just the same. With the battle for Lewa hanging in the balance, will Trook Seven fall, too?
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “On a Cloudy Day,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on January 27.
- “Prince Peacemaker,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on February 3.
- “Apprentice to the Gods,” a new scifi novel by D.T. Read on February 10.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on February 17.
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. on February 24.
- “The Misfits,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on March 10.
- “The Last Argonaut,” a new Salvage universe novel by Ian J. Malone on March 17.
- “Prince Renegade,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on March 24.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage universe novel by Alex Rath in late January.
- “The Gathering Storm,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid February.
- “Revolution Calling,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in late February.
- “The Executioners,” a new 4HU novel by Cordova/Novotny in late February.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in mid March.
- “It Takes All Kinds,” a new Salvage Title anthology in late March.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in early April.