Humanity rests on the razor’s edge of extinction!
The odds are against Mathison and his Marines. The Republic has abandoned them, and the Governance has collapsed. The vanhat are sweeping through human space almost unopposed, crushing the few humans still scattered throughout the ruins of the Governance.
While some survivors seek to rally and rescue who they can, the Governance has retreated to Sol, where it cowers behind its countless automated weapons platforms, closing itself off from the rest of the galaxy. Unfortunately, the enemy has already breached the line and is just waiting its time to strike.
But Marines don’t give up. There is a rumor that researchers have discovered a weapon that can be used against the vanhat, and the Marines must infiltrate a vanhat-infested SOG star base to recover the secret location of the research facility.
Hunted, will the Marines discover the weapon they need, or are they running into the trap that will be the end of them?
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Point Break,” a new scfi novel by Chris Kennedy on January 20.
- “On a Cloudy Day,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on January 27.
- “Prince Peacemaker,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on February 3.
- “Apprentice to the Gods,” a new scifi novel by D.T. Read on February 10.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on February 17.
- “Valhalla Awaits,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. on February 24.
- “The Misfits,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on March 10.
- “The Last Argonaut,” a new Salvage universe novel by Ian J. Malone on March 17.
- “Prince Renegade,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on March 24.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Gates of Hell,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid January.
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage universe novel by Alex Rath in late January.
- “The Gathering Storm,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid February.
- “Revolution Calling,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in late February.
- “The Executioners,” a new 4HU novel by Cordova/Novotny in late February.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in mid March.
- “It Takes All Kinds,” a new Salvage Title anthology in late March.
- “The Never Ever War,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in early April.