On the day the world ended, Tyrone followed Teledyne’s orders and led a fleet of bombers over Colorado Springs, where he dropped enough thermobaric bombs to erase all life in the city. But at the end of that day, he found himself the leader of a community of survivors on the grounds of what had once been the United States Air Force Academy, the school from which he’d graduated. Decades later, Tyrone has maintained the secret of what he did from the community he protects, but when Tyrone’s adopted son Kid makes a discovery in a nearby lake, it could ruin everything.
To the southwest, a group known as the Riders, whose mounts are giant wolves, win a great victory and seek to re-open communications with nearby communities. But when they find a city that’s been razed by a well-equipped, well-organized military force from New Mexico, they vow to find the perpetrators and to make them pay.
The trail takes them to the foot of Cheyenne Mountain, where they find the evil force working to unlock deadly secrets that have lain dormant since the day Tyrone bombed the city.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Crucible of the Gods,” a new scifi novel by D.T. Read on December 30.
- “Prince War Leader,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on January 6.
- “Genocide of Mankind,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. on January 13.
- “Point Break,” a new scfi novel by Chris Kennedy on January 20.
- “On a Cloudy Day,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Cordova on January 27.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Gates of Hell,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid December.
- “Season of the Wolf,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid December.
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage Title novel by Woods/Roberts in late December.
- “World Enders,” a new 4HU novel by Wolf/Kennedy in early January.