Five years ago, a group of human researchers and their mercenary friends helped evacuate 26 cetaceans from Earth just ahead of their arrest. The world government didn’t approve of their giving the cetaceans pinplants, and it wanted to euthanize the dolphins and orcas in their care.
After finding a home on the distant ice-covered ocean world of Hoarfrost, the humans and cetaceans settled in. Less than a year later, they were attacked when the planet’s previous owners, the aquatic Selroth, tried to regain possession of it. During the battle, Terry Clark was responsible for inadvertently uplifting the cetaceans, who then came to the aid of the Humans and helped defeat the Selroth.
The BotSha and KilSha, as they are now known, have lived a quiet life on Hoarfrost for the last four years, learning what it means to be an intelligent species, while Terry has learned the life of a mercenary.
But when they’re forced to give up Hoarfrost, Terry and his mercenary company will have to determine where they’re going to go and how they’re going to get the massive cetaceans to their new home. Unfortunately for them, they aren’t being forced to leave the planet so much as they’re being targeted for elimination. Ancient, infinitely wise, and powerful forces have discovered them, and they are out for blood.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
“Eminence Protocol,” a new scifi novel by Kevin Ikenberry on November 11.
“Mountains of the Gods,” a new scifi series by D.T. Read on November 18.
“Responsibility of the Throne,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on November 22.
“An Act of Aggression,” a new scifi novel by Alex Rath on November 25.
“Prince Commander,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on November 29.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Gods of War,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid-October.
- “Smuggler’s Run,” a new Salvage Title novel by Woods/Roberts in mid-October.
- “The House Between Worlds,” a new Milesian novel by Jon R. Osborne on October 25.
- “We Dare: Semper Paratus,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in mid-November.
- “The Next Crusade,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid-November.
- “Darkness Rising,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid-November.
- “As My Witnesses,” a new 4HU novel by Medlock/Moores/Hampson in December 6.