One last chance to save the world!
When the first asteroid was spotted heading toward Earth, no one thought much about it. But then a second one was found, and then a whole string. One might have been happenstance… but thirteen was enemy action!
But who was responsible for them? With asteroids bearing down on the U.S., China, and Russia, all the nations that could have done it were unlikely to have been the ones who actually caused the apocalypse headed toward Earth.
It was bad when the asteroids began hitting the planet, devastating the areas where they fell… but when 35-meter-tall monsters began climbing out of the impact craters, things quickly became far, far worse. And when they were found to be immune to most conventional weapons, everything went completely into the toilet.
With the alien hordes dominating the land and sky, though, humanity did what it did best—it created the Guardians, massive mecha that were able to take the battle to the aliens, and rushed them into production. But with four continents already about to fall, there was just one question—would they make a difference?
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “The Prince Awakens,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on October 25.
- “The Impossible Moon,” a new scfi novel by Mike Jack Stoumbos on October 28.
- “Blood in the Water,” a new 4HU novel by Mark Wandrey on November 4.
- “Eminence Protocol,” a new scifi novel by Kevin Ikenberry on November 11.
- “Mountains of the Gods,” a new scifi series by D.T. Read on November 18.
- “Responsibility of the Throne,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on November 22.
- “An Act of Aggression,” a new scifi novel by Alex Rath on November 25.
- “Prince Commander,” a new scfi novel by Fred Hughes on November 29.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “Gods of War,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid-October.
- “Smuggler’s Run,” a new Salvage Title novel by Woods/Roberts in mid-October.
- “The House Between Worlds,” a new Milesian novel by Jon R. Osborne on October 25.
- “We Dare: Semper Paratus,” a new scifi anthology by Ibson/Kennedy in mid-November.
- “The Next Crusade,” a new Lunar Free State novel by John E. Siers in mid-November.
- “Darkness Rising,” a new scifi novel by William S. Frisbee, Jr. in mid-November.
- “As My Witnesses,” a new 4HU novel by Medlock/Moores/Hampson in December 6.