Lieutenant Commander Shawn ‘Calvin’ Hobbs and the crew of the Vella Gulf went back in time to find the technology they needed to beat their Enemy in the present, but it doesn’t exist. They only have one option.
Fight the Enemy in the past and destroy them there.
Unfortunately, the Enemy has overwhelming numbers, and—while the Enemy doesn’t have the technology the Terrans have—quantity has a quality all its own. And then there is the Enemy’s 25-mile-wide command ship. If the Enemy should finish it, they will have an overwhelming force with which to sweep the Terrans from the galaxy.
The Terrans must build—must establish the Warrior Cartel Admiral Sheppard has been placed in charge of—if they are to defend the people of the past and destroy the Enemy for all times.
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “Shank,” a new Hit World novel by Robert J. Krog on June 14.
- “The Ravening of Wolves,” a new 4HU novel by Rob Howell on June 18.
- “The Moon and Beyond,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on June 25
- “Hold the Line,” a new Chimera Company novel by Tim C. Taylor on July 2.
- “In the Wings,” a new 4HU anthology edited by Kennedy/Wandrey on July 9.
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage Title novel by Alex Rath on July 16.
- “Cherubim,” a new scifi novel by David Hallquist on July 23.
- “Watch the Skies,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novel by Charles E. Gannon on July 30.
- “Cherry Drop,” a new scifi novel by P.A. Piatt on August 13.
- “Someday the Stars” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on August 20.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “They Call Me Princess,” a new Fallen World novel by J.P. Chandler on June 8.
- “Sword of Minerva,” a new 4HU novel by Mark Wandrey on June 15.
- “The Island of Dr. Laroue,” a new Fallen World novel by Kennedy/Woods on October 5.
- “Relations,” a new Fallen World novel by Brisco Woods on December 28.