Fifteen outstanding authors. Fifteen outstanding female leads!
Ripley facing down the Xenomorph Queen. Sarah Connor fighting the Terminator. David Weber’s Honor Harrington. Science fiction novels and the silver screen are full of badass women kicking butt and taking names. Sometimes it’s the momma bear persona stepping up to defend her young, but, other times, she’s just the meanest one standing—bionic arm or not!
Edited by Jamie Ibson and Chris Kennedy, “We Dare: No Man’s Land” is a collection of 15 all-new stories with female leads. Whether it’s changing an engine on the outside of a spaceship’s hull or chasing SimNACs through the jungle, these heroines have only one goal in mind—to win at all costs! From defending asteroid bases to searching giant space stations, these women get the job done!
Coming Soon (Print/Ebook):
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.
- “Shank,” a new Hit World novel by Robert J. Krog on June 14.
- “The Ravening of Wolves,” a new 4HU novel by Rob Howell on June 18.
- “The Moon and Beyond,” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on June 25
- “Hold the Line,” a new Chimera Company novel by Tim C. Taylor on July 2.
- “In the Wings,” a new 4HU anthology edited by Kennedy/Wandrey on July 9.
- “Shedding the Past,” a new Salvage Title novel by Alex Rath on July 16.
- “Cherubim,” a new scifi novel by David Hallquist on July 23.
- “Watch the Skies,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novel by Charles E. Gannon on July 30.
- “Cherry Drop,” a new scifi novel by P.A. Piatt on August 13.
- “Someday the Stars” a new scifi novel by John E. Siers on August 20.
Coming Soon (Audio):
- “They Call Me Princess,” a new Fallen World novel by J.P. Chandler on June 8.
- “Sword of Minerva,” a new 4HU novel by Mark Wandrey on June 15.
- “The Island of Dr. Laroue,” a new Fallen World novel by Kennedy/Woods on October 5.
- “Relations,” a new Fallen World novel by Brisco Woods on December 28.