It’s hard to fight when you don’t know who’s the enemy…
The Dusman offered to let humanity become their servitors, but the leaders of Earth’s Four Horsemen were unified in their decision: no thanks.
The Guild War continues to rage, with planets becoming increasingly desperate for nonexistent help, while the Mercenary Guild continues to sit on its hands, despite Nigel Shirazi’s attempts to break the deadlock.
Deadly plots have been unleashed not only to cripple Earth, but to assassinate Alexis Cromwell and her Winged Hussars, humanity’s only reliable space navy. And even if Alexis survives, that’s only the start of the Science Guild’s plan to turn Earth’s people against themselves. As the galaxy continues to splinter, there may not be any option but to take the fight to the Science Guild.
The Guild Wars aren’t over; this is only the eye of the storm. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “Dragons of Styx,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on May 7.
- “Smuggler Queen,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on May 14.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.
- “The Street Survivors,” a new 4HU novel by Malone/Kennedy on May 21.
- “Shadows,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by William Alan Webb on May 28.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new anthology by Kennedy/Ibson on June 4.
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.