When everyone is an informer… One slip can send you to the camps.
Cut off from the rest of Chimera Company, Lily Hjon and her Militia comrades are sent to Eiylah-Bremah, a totalitarian world where failure to report a crime earns the same penalty as committing it. When Lily meets an innocent girl snared by the system, and she knows it’s time to make her choice. The consequences will reach across the Federation, for Eiylah-Bremah is not as isolated as it appears. Pulling strings from the shadows is an organization with an interstellar agenda and a desire to see Chimera Company burn. Department 9. Find out more here. Get it here.
- “Desperado,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by Kevin Ikenberry on April 23.
- “Eye of the Storm,” a new 4HU novel by Kennedy/Wandrey on April 30.
- “Dragons of Styx,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on May 7.
- “Smuggler Queen,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on May 14.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.
- “The Street Survivors,” a new 4HU novel by Malone/Kennedy on May 21.
- “Shadows,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by William Alan Webb on May 28.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new anthology by Kennedy/Ibson on June 4.
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.