The balance shifts. But in what direction… Kryder and Tog make their way north to warn of the impending invasion by the King of Gar-Noth and his growing forces. One step ahead of those who would make them pay for their attack on the Halls Of Magic, the Human shaman and his Half-Orc cousin carry with them dangerous information. Worse, should they actually make it to Minth, the second leg of their journey is even more perilous—a trip into the Great Northern Desert to look for the lost Mage’s Library. Find out more here. Get it here.
- “Department 9,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on April 16.
- “Desperado,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by Kevin Ikenberry on April 23.
- “Eye of the Storm,” a new 4HU novel by Kennedy/Wandrey on April 30.
- “Salvage Mercenary,” a new Salvage Title novel by Craig A. Price on May 7.
- “Dragons of Styx,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on May 10.
- “Smuggler Queen,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on May 14.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.
- “The Street Survivors,” a new 4HU novel by Malone/Kennedy on May 21.
- “Shadows,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by William Alan Webb on May 28.
- “We Dare: No Man’s Land,” a new anthology by Kennedy/Ibson on June 4.
- “The Progenitors’ War,” a new novel by Chris Kennedy on June 11.