Peacemakers. The Galactic Union’s most capable enforcers and resolute negotiators, their name alone elicits fear and awe among the Union’s citizenry. With the galaxy teetering on the edge of chaos, can the Peacemakers and their surprising new allies liberate Parmick, stabilize the Galactic Union, and unlock the next clue to find Snowman? From the minds of Kevin Ikenberry and Kevin Steverson comes a new set of heroes who will forever change the Peacemaker Guild and the course of the Galactic Union. Learn more here. Get it here.
Adana and Kiffen have retreated to the Border Keep, like the refugees who swarm to them. With Maligon ensconced in Moniah and Kiffen’s stepmother controlling Elwar, the last of the Four Kingdoms has fallen to the traitor’s plots. All seems lost. With so much working against them, and the traitor’s supporters hiding in plain view, Adana and Kiffen struggle to succeed while learning how to rule together. Can they truly unite their two kingdoms, or will they forfeit and disappear forever? Learn more here. Buy it here.
What’s coming up? How about:
- “Operation Redeal,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on March 12.
- “Songs of Valor,” a new fantasy anthology edited by Kennedy/Howell on March 19.
- “Sundown,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novel by Kacey Ezell on March 19.
- “Guardian,” a new scifi novel by David Hallquist on March 26.
- “Chasing Hell,” a new 4HU novel by Peter J. Aldin on April 2.
- “The Ferryman,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on April 9.
- “Accepted,” a new fantasy novel by Steverson & Ackerman on April 12.
- “Department 9,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on April 16.
- “Firefall” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by Kevin Ikenberry on April 23.
- “Eye of the Storm,” a new 4HU novel by Kennedy/Wandrey on April 30.
Want to read them first? Join the mailing list on the left of this page and learn how to get advance reader copies!
Check out the most recent releases:
- “Redacted Vice,” a new 4HU novel by Ikenberry/Steverson on March 5. Learn more here. Get it here.
- The audio book for “Blue Crucible” by Benjamin Tyler Smith on March 2. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “The Watchers at War,” a new fantasy novel by Barbara V. Evers on March 1. Learn more here. Buy it here.
- “A Bullet for the Shooter,” a new Hit World novel by Hoy/Webb on February 26. Learn more here. Get it here.
- The audio book for “Gale Force” a 4HU Guild wars novel by Kennedy/Wandrey. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “Operation Werewolf,” a Murphy’s War novel by Steven G. Johnson on February 19. Learn more here. Buy it here.
- “Kade,” a Fallen World collection by Christopher Woods on February 15. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “Prodigal Son” a new 4HU novel by Novotny/Stallings on February 12. Learn more here. Buy it here.
- “The Fall of Rho-Torkis,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on February 5. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “Lost Signals,” a Terran Republic anthology by Chuck Gannon on January 29. Learn more here. Buy it here.
**Check This Out**
Have you joined the Four Horsemen Guild on Facebook? Take your VOWs or learn more about joining the Four Horsemen Fan Club here. The Four Horsemen Universe now has a TV Tropes page, as well as a Wiki. Check out the TV Tropes page here. Check out the Wiki here. Both are still works in progress, but are things you’ve asked for that we’ve been working on.