As the Guild War spreads, two rival Zuul mercenary commanders find themselves not only at odds with each other, but with a duplicitous corporation with sinister intentions. After a disastrous mission where the majority of her Hellchasers company was destroyed, Renhahnu accepts a mission bankrolled by the Dream World Consortium to recover New Joy City on the planet Arduna. She knows better than to ask questions, especially with so many credits on the line, and—after learning that her rival Marrek’s company failed to hold the city against another mercenary threat—she’s all in. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “The Ferryman,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on April 9.
- “Accepted,” a new fantasy novel by Steverson & Ackerman on April 12.
- “Department 9,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on April 16.
- “Desperado,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by Kevin Ikenberry on April 23.
- “Eye of the Storm,” a new 4HU novel by Kennedy/Wandrey on April 30.
- “Salvage Mercenary,” a new Salvage Title novel by Craig A. Price on May 7.
- “Dragons of Styx,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on May 10.
- “Smuggler Queen,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on May 14.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.