The Solar System is at war! A war between the planets would be unthinkably destructive, yet Jovian Republic Navy pilot Michael Vance is recalled to his host carrier for just that reason. The Jovian Republic Navy relies on an elite corps of warriors to fight their battles anywhere in the air, on land, or in space. They’re known by a simple name: Angels. These cybernetically enhanced warriors pilot the giant Guardian exo-frames that are able to fight in nearly any environment. In their prime, they were the best…but that day is long past. Learn more here. Get it here.
- “Chasing Hell,” a new 4HU novel by Peter J. Aldin on April 2.
- “The Ferryman,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on April 9.
- “Accepted,” a new fantasy novel by Steverson & Ackerman on April 12.
- “Department 9,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on April 16.
- “Desperado,” a new Murphy’s Lawless novella by Kevin Ikenberry on April 23.
- “Eye of the Storm,” a new 4HU novel by Kennedy/Wandrey on April 30.
- “Salvage Mercenary,” a new Salvage Title novel by Craig A. Price on May 7.
- “Dragons of Styx,” a new Hit World novel by John Siers on May 10.
- “Smuggler Queen,” a new scifi novel by Tim C. Taylor on May 14.
- “Responsibility of the Crown,” a new fantasy novel by G. Scott Huggins on May 21.